Tests, Fees, Forms

specimen containers

Submission of specimens

Specimens must be submitted to the NHVDL by a practicing veterinarian, state or local regulatory official, or a state extension agent. Poultry specimens may be submitted by animal owners with prior approval by the diagnostic laboratory.

specimenFor questions about submission of specimens,  appropriate sample selection and preservation and shipping requirements, call the lab at 603-862-2726.

Electronic reporting of lab results is available free of charge >>>> Read more

Submission Form

Brucellosis testing form

This federal submission form (VS Form 4-33) is required and available from the NH Department of Agriculture, Markets and Food, ph: (603) 271-2404

Electronic submission and reporting of Coggins testing

Electronic Equine Infectious Anemia certificates are available through Global Vet Link and VSPS.

GVL logo